COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Golfers
If you plan to visit our course you may have questions about our efforts to address COVID-19.
Please be assured that we are taking this matter seriously and prioritize the health and wellness of our guests and associates. Everyday we are closely monitoring and analyzing the developments and statements from local and national health agencies, and we are taking actions to comply with local and national health agencies.
We do not foresee any issues during your visit; however, we have had to make changes to our resort for the safety of our guests and associates.
The following guidelines will be in place during your visit until further notice as our priority is staff and guest safety.
- We prefer that tee times are made and paid in advance either online or by calling at (262) 594- 2462.
- Social Distancing Requirements must be observed at all times, unless players reside in the same living unit.
- Our clubhouse will be closed. Golfers can check in on the right-hand side of the clubhouse where the carts are located.
- Portable restrooms are available by the clubhouse and on the course.
- We have adjusted our food and beverage offerings to comply with Wisconsin COVID-19 requirements.
- We will be offering individual carts to guests, unless players reside in the same living unit.
- We are ensuring employees follow procedural protocols of frequent hand washing.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning surfaces and the cleaning of golf carts post rounds with a bleach-based solution.
We hope this addresses any concerns you may have regarding the proper handling of the COVID-19 situation.
We look forward to serving you soon. In the meantime, we hope everyone stays safe and healthy. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us through email at email@example.com.